As a successful and results oriented mediator, attorney and legal counselor, Steve Ellis employs a combination of over four decades of experience in the practice of law, critical analysis, mediation and dispute resolution. He serves clients as a trusted legal advisor who will carefully listen to their story and assist them in taking action to obtain identifiable results.
“My practice emphasizes strategic planning, collaboration, mediation and dispute resolution involving personal, business, estate, trust, probate, and family law clients.” – Steve Ellis
Experienced Mediator and Attorney in Sarasota, Bradenton, and Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
An experienced author, educator, and public speaker.
We handle all services relating to:
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Probate and Trust Claims Resolution
- Trust Construction/Modification
- Trustee and Fiduciary Representation
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Incapacity Issues
- Powers of Attorney
- Designations of Medical Surrogate
- Living Wills
- Declarations Naming Pre-Need Guardian
- Powers of Attorney for Child Care
- Collaborative Family Law
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements